Information about COVID-19 has been translated into multiple languages for you to access and share:
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- Proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 questions and answers
- “Stop the Spread” series of translated videos
- Reasons to wear a face mask video
Further translated COVID-19 information is available from the following organisations:
- Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) – COVID-19 news
- Multicultural Youth South Australia (MYSA) - YouTube video series
- Australian Refugees Association – YouTube video series
- Migration Council Australia - MyAus COVID-19 app
Mental health and wellbeing
Looking after your mental wellbeing is as important as looking after your physical health. It’s also important to know where to go for help.
ASK PEACE is a virtual mental health service for members of multicultural communities who have been impacted by COVID-19. It is a free service available in languages other than English.
To speak to an interpreter in your language:
Call ASK PEACE on (08) 8245 8110 Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Leave a message if you call outside business hours, and you will receive a return phone call.
- Ask a trusted family member or friend to book a session with an interpreter for you.
If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
The Australian Migrant Resource Centre (AMRC) has compiled a list of telephone and emergency services contacts. Their multilingual telephone service is available from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Visit the Aboriginal communities page for Aboriginal COVID-19 services and translated resources in Pitjantjatjara and English.
Translated COVID-19 resources
Select language and topic from the menus below for translated COVID-19 information.