Living and working in South Australia
SA Health has employment opportunities all over the state of South Australia and we are always looking for skilled people across our workforce. At SA Health we employ over 40,000 people who work together to service the healthcare needs of the 1.64 million people that live in South Australia.
Whether it is the City of Adelaide and its surrounding suburbs, the wine regions, the outback, a community focussed regional centre or one of our spectacular coastal towns there are plenty of places to find the perfect location and a job with SA Health.
South Australia offers a genuine balance of work and lifestyle. With a buoyant local economy creating investment, health care reform, job opportunities and a quality of life that is envied around the world there has never been a better time to make the move!
We have picked the top 5 reasons to consider a move to South Australia
- Easy, safe and comfortable living - Adelaide is ranked eighth among world cities in the Economist Intelligence Unit's 2010 Liveability Survey.
- Affordable - Adelaide housing is more affordable than that found in any other mainland capital.
- Great weather - we enjoy four distinct and beautiful seasons from cool winters to Mediterranean style summers.
- So much to do - South Australia has activities to satisfy every interest - more than 400 festivals each year, a wide range of international and national sporting events, and more restaurants and cafes per capita than any other city in Australia.
- Great education for you and your family - South Australia has a world-class education system for students from pre-school to post-graduate level. Carnegie Mellon and Cranfield universities and University College of London have chosen Adelaide as the base for their Asia Pacific campuses
To learn more about the wonders of South Australia see the SA Government’s Tourism site for great visuals and descriptions of what South Australia has to offer.