ICU and HDU Upskilling Program
- Eligibility: Registered Nurses and Midwives employed by SA Health
- Duration: Self-paced learning, 20 hours
- Mode: Online
The ICU and HDU Upskilling Program will enable Registered Nurses and Midwives to undertake rapid upskilling and refresher training in intensive care and high dependency nursing.
The program will provide foundational knowledge to support nurses and midwives to safely assess, plan and provide supportive care to patients with acute respiratory failure.
The program focuses on the accelerated acquisition of clinical skills in an ICU/HDU environment, and will also enable and equip a surge workforce with the right skills and knowledge to deliver safe and quality care.
How to apply
Submit your application via the University of Melbourne.
You will receive an email with further instructions and login details within 24-48 hours of enrolment. If you have not received an email, check you Junk Folder.
- ICU and HDU Upskilling Program Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 457KB)
- Contact the Nursing and Midwifery Office:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 08 8226 0813
Find your health career
in South Australia.
orBrowse all jobs