Training resources at SALHN Research
This page provides resources for our staff and researchers, who are looking to update their skill set, gain GCP certification and understand the National Statement.
National Statement Training guide: This document provides an overview of the National Statement and the content of each chapter, to help you navigate through the National Statement when writing your application. You can test your knowledge at the end with a quiz.
Good Clinical Practice: This course is designed to prepare researchers for the conduct of clinical trial with human participants. The course is self-paced and takes approximately 2-4 hours. You will need to register to create a student account to enrol for the course. You will receive a GRS GCP course certificate once completed.
Global Health Training Centre - eLearning courses - This online resource provides short courses of approximately 30 minutes each, in research processes and method, plus much more. On successful completion of each course, you will receive a certificate.
- National Statement Training guide (PDF 189KB)
- Good Clinical Practice training
- Global Health Training Centre
- NHMRC Clinical trials toolkit - this page contains useful information and resources for conducting a clinical trial in Australia.
- Research Ethics Essentials (PDF 679KB)
- Research Governance Essentials (PDF 555KB)