SALHN Excellence Awards 2022
The SALHN Excellence awards are about showcasing individuals and teams that have made outstanding contributions to the organisation, highlighting the excellent work that staff undertake in the course of their duties.
Our vision at SALHN is ‘A thriving community, a reliable health Network’. We aim to build on this vision through integrating our key values and aligning them to our services, connecting these with the needs of our community and building these into our ever-growing Network and partnerships across the southern Adelaide community.
The award categories align with this vision, celebrating improvements in performance across all areas of care and in the experience of our staff who come to work every day to serve the health needs of the southern Adelaide community.
Thank you to Flinders Foundation who were a major partner in supporting this year’s Awards. The 2022 SALHN Excellence Awards Winners are listed below.
2022 SALHN Excellence Award winners
Award for Excellence in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Foot Stomp, Aboriginal Family Clinic, Division of Aboriginal Health Services - view video.
Award for Excellence in Innovation
- Peter Eldred, Women’s, and Children’s Division - view video.
Award for Excellence in Leadership
- Rachael Dally, Division of Surgery and Perioperative Medicine - view video.
Award for Excellence in Non-Clinical Services
- PSA Manual Handling Injuries Reduction Project, Corporate Services - view video.
Award for Excellence in Partnerships
- Mental Health Co-Responders, Mental Health Services - view video.
Award for Excellence in Research
- Rohan Miegel, Division of Allied Health and Intermediate Care Services - view video.
Award for Excellence in Service Improvement
- Sensory Modulation Room, Margaret Tobin Centre, Mental Health Services — view video.
Award for Young Achiever
- Ryan Bille, Corporate Services - view video.
SALHN Governing Board Award for Excellence in Consumer Engagement and Experience
- Neonatal Team, Women’s and Children’s Division - view video.
Media & Communications Office
Phone: 8204 4949