Dietetics at NALHN
Our Dietitians work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to create and coordinate care and discharge plans to facilitate transition to the home, community or other health programs.
Services are provided to hospital patients and outpatients who require dietetic services that are not available in the community.
- managing patients with a variety of nutritional therapies
- intravenous nutrition therapy
- advice and consultancy on nutrition and diet therapy
- assessment, counselling and education on diet and nutrition
- designing nutritionally appropriate menus
- assessment and management of infants, children and adults with nutrition related conditions.
NALHN Allied Health Division
Telephone: (08) 8182 9288
Fax: (08) 8182 9440