For all emergencies phone 000
Postal address: PO Box 366 Naracoorte SA 5271
Country Health Connect (Naracoorte) provide quality, community-based health services across the Limestone Coast region of South Australia.
Due to COVID-19 changes to services, visiting hours and visitor access now apply.
For information and updates on COVID-19
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest accident and emergency facilities are located at the Naracoorte Hospital.
Services available at Country Health Connect (Naracoorte) include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- Allied Health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Community Nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, intravenous device management, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- Home Support Services including Home Care Packages (HCP), Transitional Care Packages (TCP), Short Term Restorative Care Packages (STRCP), Commonwealth Home Support Program, (CHSP) Home and Community Care (HACC)
- National Disability
Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider
- Restorative Care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation. Outpatient rehabilitation services are available in Mt Gambier or via telerehabilitation.
- Social Support Group
services available at all sites
- Virtual Clinical Care providing at-home monitoring services for clients who need additional support
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am-5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.