COVID-19 update 23 July 2021
23 July 2021
There is one new locally acquired case of COVID-19 reported today. Today’s case is a man in his 60s whose infection is linked to previously confirmed cases in the Modbury cluster.
A man in his 80s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a stable condition.
There is one new case identified in a medi-hotel. The case is a woman in her 40s who acquired her infection overseas and has been in hotel quarantine since arriving in SA.
We have identified further exposure locations associated with the Modbury cluster. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
Modbury cluster cases
- Total new cases today - 1
- Total cases - 15
Total case breakdown
- Total new cases today - 2
- Total number currently in hospital - 1
- Total cases to date - 851
- Recovered cases - 822
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 23,572
- Total tests to date - 1,775,212
- Active cases - 25
- Overseas acquired - 10
- Close contact - 14
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 1
- Under investigation - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 779,059*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.