COVID-19 update 22 July 2021
22 July 2021
There are two new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 reported today. Today’s cases are a woman and a man in their 20s.
A further six cases associated with the Modbury cluster were reported yesterday afternoon. These cases were a man in his 40s, a woman in her 50s, a woman and a man in their 60s, a woman in her 80s, and a child.
A man in his 80s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a stable condition.
There is one new case identified in a medi-hotel. A man in his 30s acquired his infection overseas and has been in hotel quarantine since arriving in SA.
We have identified further exposure locations associated with the Modbury cluster. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing
Modbury cluster cases
- Total new cases today - 8
- Total cases - 14
Total case breakdown
- Total new cases today - 9
- Total number currently in hospital - 1
- Total cases to date - 849
- Recovered cases - 822
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 17,592
- Total tests to date - 1,751,640
- Active cases - 23
- Overseas acquired - 9
- Close contact - 13
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 1
- Under investigation - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 765,579*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.