COVID-19 update 21 April 2021
21 April 2021
There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from medi-hotels. There have been a total of 693 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are a woman in her 30s and a woman in her 20s, who both acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
A man in his 40s and a woman in her 20s are being treated for COVID-19 related illnesses in the Royal Adelaide Hospital. In addition, a man in his 40s with COVID-19 is being treated for an illness not related to COVID-19. All three patients are in a stable condition. There are no COVID-19 patients in the ICU.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 2
- Total number currently in hospital - 3
- Total cases to date - 693
- Recovered cases - 669
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 3,103
- Total tests to date - 1,237,969
- Active cases - 20
- Overseas acquired - 20
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 129,219