COVID-19 update 16 June 2021
16 June 2021
There have been four new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 780 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a child, a teenager, a man in his 30s, and a man in his 40s, who all acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
If you are currently in SA and have been to Victoria in the last 14 days, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing for information on the quarantine and testing requirements that apply to you.
Queensland Health and NSW Health have both identified COVID-19 exposure locations in QLD and NSW. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 4
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 780
- Recovered cases - 770
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 3,877
- Total tests to date - 1,469,206
- Active cases - 6
- Overseas acquired - 6
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 427,703*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.