COVID-19 update 11 April 2021
11 April 2021
There has been one new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 666 cases notified in South Australia.
Today case is a child who recently returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
Both NSW Health and Queensland Health have identified exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19. The full list of locations can be found on the NSW Health website and the QLD Health website.
For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing
- Total new cases today - 1
- Total number currently in hospital - 1
- Total cases to date - 666
- Recovered cases - 657
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 3,425
- Total tests to date - 1,209,621
- Active cases - 5
- Overseas acquired - 5
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday - 443
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 36,916