Find Mental Health
The Mental Health Domain encompasses the areas of mental health care and service delivery.
The purpose of this Domain is to:
- Ensure there is a consistent system-wide approach to the provision of mental health care across SA Health.
- Ensure there is awareness of the requirements and processes in place for the provision of mental health care across SA Health.
- Ensure our approach to mental health care is consistent and compliant with agreed best practice standards and relevant state and national legislation and policies.
- We apply a consistent system-wide approach to the provision of mental health care across SA Health.
- We are committed to providing equitable and respectful care and treatment to people with a mental illness.
- We are committed to delivering integrated and inclusive services that provide flexible care and treatment options.
- We partner with people with mental illness, their families and support people, and mental health care providers across sectors to improve mental health care for South Australians.
- We align our mental health care services with agreed best practice standards and relevant legislative and policy requirements.
Director, Mental Health Planning Policy and Safety