Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Visiting hour changes for hospitals and aged care services
Visiting hours: 11.00am - 3.00pm
Amount of visitors: Two people per day
Duration: 1 hour (maximum)
Location of visit: Patients/residents rooms or outside (not in communal or shared areas)
Visitors are not permitted if:
- They have returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days
- They have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- They have a fever or symptoms of an acute respiratory infection, for example, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath
Please note visitors must practice physical distancing and remain 1.5m between each person.
Surgeries and procedures
All elective surgeries have resumed.
Aged care services
- Residents may now leave an aged care facility and return for any reason.
- Children under the age of 16 years are now able to visit, provided that they have had their flu vaccination (babies under 6 months are exempt from the flu vaccination requirement).
- From Friday 1 May, all staff and visitors to our residential aged care services must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza.