South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity: Salaried Enterprise Agreement Negotiations 2016
The current South Australian Modern Public Sector Enterprise Agreement: Salaried 2017 has expired on 31 January 2020.
Formal negotiations for a new enterprise agreement (known as ‘Enterprise Bargaining’) commenced on 17 December 2019. This agreement covers a wide range of employee groups including:
- Administrative Services Officers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Medical Scientists.
It also covers most SA Public Sector agencies including:
- the Department for Health and Wellbeing
- Wellbeing SA
- Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health
- all incorporated hospitals
- SA Ambulance Service (SAAS).
The Office for the Public Sector (OPS) leads negotiations as they represent the Chief Executive of the Department of Premier and Cabinet who is the ‘declared employer’ of all Public Sector employees.
For updates on the progress of negotiations for the new Agreement, visit the Office of the Public Sector website.