Do something nice for someone. Do something nice for the environment.
Erik volunteers his time to give back to the environment and protect the bush. Give what you can. It can be a simple as your time, your expertise or something from your garden. You can also give on a bigger scale by caring for the environment. A few ways you can give to others and the environment are to:
- Help a neighbour with some jobs in their garden or yard.
- Volunteer at an organised beach clean-up or arrange your own.
- Join a tree planting day or give your time to caring for the environment.
- Challenge yourself to produce less waste.
- Give some produce from your garden to family, co-workers, friends or neighbours.