- immunisation programs
- Childhood Immunisation Program
- School Immunisation Program
- Annual Influenza Program
- National Shingles Vaccination Program
- Whooping Cough Vaccine in Pregnancy Program
- High Risk Hepatitis B Immunisation Program
- New Arrival Refugee Immunisation (NARI) Program
- occupations at risk of vaccine preventable diseases
- immunisation records and registers
- special vaccination requirements
- pregnancy and immunisation
- Aboriginal immunisation requirements
For more information about immunisations, contact your doctor, immunisation provider or SA Health's Immunisation Section (1300 232 272).
For further information for other Australian states or territories, contact the health department in that state or territory or the National Immunisation Program.