Visit the Repatriation General Hospital
Visitors are welcome at our hospital and play an important part in our patient’s hospital stay. Please consider our patients’ wellbeing and visit within designated visiting hours.
Visiting hours: 8.00 am to 8.00 pm daily
- Quiet behaviour and observing visiting restrictions benefits our patients
- Visitors are advised not to visit any hospital or health facility when they are sick. Patients can be more vulnerable to catching illness more easily.
- Please ask permission from nursing staff to visit before entering patients’ rooms
- Check with nurses about food, sweets and drinks for patients as many patients are on special diets
- In consideration of others, if possible please limit visitors to two people at a time per patient
- Visiting children are the responsibility of their parent or adult carer and are to be supervised
- Furniture is placed to enable quick access to rooms in emergencies. For this reason, visitor seating is limited.
For information about car parking at our hospital please visit the Accommodation and travel to our hospital page.
Cafes and shops
Located 100 metres north of the Executive Block A, Springbank Café serves a range of café style meals during lunchtime on weekdays.
Open: 11.30 am to 1.30 pm, Monday to Friday
Located in the same building as the Springbank Café, the Repat Shop sells magazines, snacks and gifts.
Open: 9.00 am to 7.00 pm, Monday to Friday
10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Saturday and Sunday
Located adjacent the Repat Clinics, the Coffee Shop sells tea, coffee, hot chocolate and a range of snack bar items including pies and pasties, toasted sandwiches and gourmet cakes on weekdays.
TV cash vouchers, stamps and bus tickets are also available for sale.The shop is run by The Repat Volunteer Service.
Open: 8.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday