Visit Noarlunga Hospital
Visitors play an important part in any patient’s hospital stay and are welcome at Noarlunga Hospital.
Public and private wards
8.00 am to 8.00 pm
General: 9.00 am to 9.00 pm
High Dependency Unit: 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm and 8.00am to 9.00 pm
Sometimes in the interest of patient care and safety, it may be necessary to restrict visiting. All visiting hours are at the discretion of nursing staff.
Please also note:
- Noise must be kept to a minimum
- Staff must be advised if visitors leave the ward with a patient
- If bringing in any items of food or drink for patients, please check with staff
- Wash you hands prior to leaving your relative or friends room and use alcohol gel on your hands. Report unsafe practices to ward staff.
- Observe the safety signage and emergency procedures such as evacuation routes
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol on site or encourage patients to do so
- Do not use mobile phones in sign posted areas. Ask staff if in doubt.