Noarlunga Hospital services listing - P
SA Pathology provides diagnostic and consulting services for Noarlunga Hospital (NH), other public and private hospitals, medical practitioners and specialists, industry and the general community.
- sample collection (at adjacent GP Plus Centre)
- comprehensive and urgent diagnostic pathology testing
- blood transfusion and product management
- online pathology test results
- access to wider SA Pathology services including professional advice, public health, teaching and research
Location: Noarlunga Hospital
Telephone: (08) 8384 9340
Fax: (08) 8326 3466
Laboratory hours: open 24 hours - restricted accessed outside of office hours.
Specimen collection service: open 7.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
8.00am - 12.00noon Saturdays
Visit SA Pathology for more information about pathology services in South Australian public hospitals.
SA Pharmacy provides professional services to support the pharmaceutical needs of inpatients and outpatients attending Noarlunga Hospital.
Location: Noarlunga Hospital
Telephone: (08) 8384 9313 (general)
(08) 8384 9515 (cashier)
Fax: (08) 8384 9790
Hours: main dispensary - 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday.
Physiotherapy provides outpatient services at Noarlunga Hospital. Visit the Physiotherapy outpatient clinic information to find out more about access this clinic.
Noarlunga Hospital Podiatry has a clinical focus and provides services for people who are assessed as having a 'high risk' foot status. Services are provided to meet the complex clinical needs of clients and our podiatrists are often involved in coordinating care with medical and community based providers.
Assessment, ongoing intervention and education is available to people who have at least one of the following:
- active wounds, ulceration or infection with bacterial involvement
- diagnosed as 'high risk' of complication including:
- peripheral vascular disease (narrowing of the arteries in the legs causing circulation problems)
- peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage)
- medical conditions that have a direct impact on foot health (eg renal failure, auto-immune diseases)
- problematic nail types that need surgery
- children aged 0-16 years who have a variation in normal foot function due to developmental delay or lower limb pain.
Eligible inpatients can access services when admitted to NH if intervention is part of their treatment or discharge plan.
Please note: People who are not assessed as 'high risk' for developing a lower limb complication are referred to community based podiatrists.
Location: Alexander Kelly Clinics, Noarlunga Hospital, accessed via the main entrance
Telephone: (08) 8384 9233
Fax: (08) 8384 9711
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Referrals are accepted from medical, nursing or community health practitioners.
Please note: Private patients (Department of Veterans Affairs clients, WorkCover claims and patients seeking compensation are not eligible for this service.
Visit the Outpatient referral processes section for more information about referring to Noarlunga Hospital.