Physiotherapy Services at Flinders Medical Centre
Physiotherapists are health professionals trained to assess and treat a variety of conditions that affect physical function.
The Physiotherapy Department supplies services to:
- inpatients in all wards
- paediatric inpatients and outpatients
- women’s health inpatients and outpatients (including childbirth education and exercise classes)
- adult musculoskeletal outpatients (excluding neurological rehabilitation and lymphoedema)
- cardiac rehabilitation
- pulmonary rehabilitation (limited service)
- cardiorespiratory outpatients (limited service)
Internal Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) referrals are accepted from medical staff, allied health and nursing staff.
Pain management service
Available only to patients referred from the FMC Pain Management Unit.
Weekday service 8.00am to 4.30pm.
A limited weekend service is provided.
Outpatient office hours
Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Telephone: (08) 8204 5498
Fax: (08) 8204 3040
Location: Level 2, near northern entrance