Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer
Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer (FCIC) provides an integrated approach to tackling cancer.
Researchers are focused on two main themes: cancer prevention and early intervention, and optimising the cancer journey.
It is a place where:
- ground-breaking cancer treatments are delivered with compassionate cancer care
- survivorship is an achievable goal
- support and care for people from the point of diagnosis, through treatment and as they continue in life
- a community comes together to learn, heal and participate
- students are taught and inspired to become future leaders
It is a place that makes a difference, locally and globally.
Visit the FCIC website to find out more about cancer care, research and survivorship at Flinders.