Services provided by Peterborough Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
Accident and emergency services
Services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
General medical care includes:
- aged care assessment
- aged residential care
- aged care transport
- carer support
- crisis counselling
- day therapy centres
- delivered meals (meals on wheels)
- disability care transport
- disability support
- financial counselling
- health advocacy/liaison service
- nurse lead clinics
- patient transport
- personal care for older persons
- planned activity groups for older persons
- respite care
- same day stays
- social support
- training and vocation education
- victims of crime counselling.
Residential aged care
Peterborough Soldiers' Memorial Hospital offers residential aged care facilities at the co-located Nalya Lodge Hostel (PDF 227KB). Nalya Lodge Hostel provides accommodation for older people with a high and low level of need.
Community health services
The Yorke and Northern Region Community Health Services – Mid North provides a range of services from eight sites in the region:
- Booleroo Centre
- Crystal Brook
- Port Broughton
- Port Pirie.