Naracoorte Community Health Centre
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 8762 8160
Fax: (08) 8762 8164
For all emergencies phone 000
Street address: Cedar Avenue Naracoorte South Australia
Postal address: PO Box 366 Naracoorte SA 5271
Naracoorte Community Health is part of South East Regional Community Health Service (SERCHS). SERCHS provides quality, community-based health services across the South East Region of South Australia.
Accident and emergency
There are no emergency facilities at this site. The nearest accident and emergency facilities are located at the Naracoorte Hospital.
Services available at Naracoorte Community Health include:
- Aboriginal health including home support
- Aged Care Assessment Team including generalist and specialist
- allied health including dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, social work and speech pathology
- Better Care in the Community including cardiac and respiratory support services
- Home and Community Care (HACC) including a range of personal and domestic support services, generalist and specialist
- community nursing providing a range of services including, immunisations, wound and burns care, home medication administration, cancer care services, diabetes education services, continence services and community midwifery and women’s health
- restorative care including geriatric services, palliative care and rehabilitation
Please note, not all services are listed. Contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am-5.00 pm
Car parking is available onsite
Disabled car parking is available onsite. The building is wheelchair accessible and includes disabled toilet facilities.