Aboriginal health services at Noarlunga and Clovelly Park
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health actively support local Aboriginal people to work towards improving their health and the health of their community.
The team provides services which are culturally appropriate, accessible and responsive to the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who live in the southern region of Adelaide.
Services are offered at two sites, Noarlunga and Clovelly Park, and are set up as walk in centres. Clients are seen and assessed by culturally appropriate qualified health worker teams.
- well person health checks
- chronic disease management
- child health checks
- pregnancy and early infant support
- referrals to GP and specialist services
- health education and health promotion activities
- client advocacy and advice with community services
At both sites:
- all services provided in the clinic are free for eligible clients only
- wheelchair access is available
- some transport can be provided for eligible clients
- you can receive notification and follow up regarding results of investigations via telephone, SMS or postal letter
Noarlunga - in an Emergency, dial 000 or go to the Noarlunga Hospital Emergency Department.
Clovelly Park - in an Emergency, dial 000 or go to the Flinders Medical Centre Emergency Department.
Feedback or complaints regarding our services can be provided in writing via our feedback pamphlets available at our clinic locations or to the Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner by phone on 1800 232 007 or in writing to;
PO Box 199, Rundle Mall SA 5000
Patient privacy and confidentiality at our services is maintained in accordance with the principles as outlined in the Australian Charter of Health Care Rights. Further details on how we maintain privacy and confidentiality can be found in SA Health’s ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ pamphlet.
Aboriginal Family Clinic
Alexander Kelly Drive, Noarlunga Centre
Ph: (08) 8384 9577
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
The clinic has a female GP on site (Mondays and Fridays only)
Minunthi Tapa Inparrititya
13 Wingfield St, Clovelly Park
Ph: (08) 8179 5942 - Administration
(08) 8179 5900 - Clinic
Hours: Wednesday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
The clinic has a female GP on site (Wednesdays only)