Modbury GP Plus Super Clinic
For all enquiries:
Telephone: (08) 7425 8700
Street address: 77 Smart Road Modbury South Australia 5092
The facility at Smart Road provides GP, nursing and allied health services with a focus on chronic disease management.
Services provided at the Smart Road site of the Modbury GP Plus Super Clinic include:
- Private GP services including services for minor ailments and health conditions which will assist to ease the demand on hospital emergency departments
- SA Dental Service - public dental services for adults and children
- chronic disease management and specialist clinical services for
diabetes, wounds, chronic disease management, cardio rehabilitation, falls, ambulatory rehabilitation and palliative care services
- Public Allied Health and Nursing – diabetes nurse educators, dietetics and social work
- Private Services - exercise physiology, physiotherapy, podiatry, cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation and psychology
- Education and training - general practitioner, medical, nursing and allied health.
To find health services currently available in your local area, visit our National Health Services Directory and enter your suburb.
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Saturday 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
Appointments can be made with the GP service. For an after hours GP, contact National Home Doctor Service on 137425. In emergencies, attend your closest hospital emergency department or telephone 000 for an ambulance.
Car parking is available at the clinic and includes disability parking.
The building is wheelchair accessible and there are toilets for people with a disability. Please ask at reception.
The clinic is located opposite the Tea Tree Plaza Interchange which is a major drop-off and pick-up point for many routes, including the Adelaide O-Bahn, covering the north/north eastern suburbs of Adelaide.
The GP Plus Super Clinic Modbury is a joint initiative of the Australian and South Australian Governments.