Consumer experiences of SA Dental Service
SA Dental Service consumer experience surveys
SA Dental Service regularly conducts surveys as one way of finding out what clients have to say about our service and identifying any areas in which we can improve.
Services for children
Parents/guardians are randomly selected to complete a survey for children who are aged less than 18 years who have completed a course of care at a School Dental Service Clinic.
The latest survey of our school dental services was conducted in September 2017 and some of the results included:
- 20% of surveys were completed and returned
- 98% of respondents rated their dental clinic experience as “good” or “very good”
- 97% of respondents considered staff welcoming and helpful
- 95%of respondents felt they were treated with dignity and respect
- 97% of respondents thought dental staff “definitely” or “to some extent” worked well together to plan and coordinate their child’s dental care.
For a more detailed summary of results see the consumer experiences of school dental services (PDF 95KB).
Services for adults
Randomly selected clients aged over 18 years of age who have completed an emergency or general course of care at a Community Dental Clinic or the Adelaide Dental Hospital are asked to complete a survey.
The latest survey of our adult services was conducted in April 2016, and some of the results included:
- 34% of surveys were completed and returned
- 94% of respondents rated their dental clinic experience as 'very good'
- 92% of respondents considered staff welcoming and helpful.
For a more detailed summary of results see the consumer experiences of adult dental services (PDF 95KB).