Our mission, vision and values
To extend the lives of South Australian women by the early detection of breast cancer and enabling improved treatments.
By 2016, 70% of women in the target age group 50 to 74 in South Australia will regularly participate in a screening mammography program that is socially just.
- quality, innovation and excellence
- passion – a strong, committed belief in the purpose of BreastScreen SA
- client focus – we are sensitive to the needs of women
- honesty and integrity
- accountability and responsibility
- social justice and equality