Information for staff working at an EPAS site
"I find it to be very easy to use. EPAS is so user friendly. If you don’t fill out something, it tells you. It’s very, very good, and very quick. I really cannot see myself going back to the old system."
- - Chantale Bouthemy, Endocrine Unit Administration Service Coordinator, TQEH
EPAS is currently active at the below sites:
- Noarlunga Hospital
- Noarlunga GP Plus Super Clinic
- Aldinga/Seaford GP Plus Health Care Centre
- Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre
- SA Ambulance Headquarters (Extended Care Paramedics, MedSTAR and Mental Health Triage teams) / Flinders Medical Centre (select service areas) – View Only access
- Port Augusta Hospital and Health Service
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and St Margaret’s Rehabilitation Hospital
- Marion GP Plus Health Care Centre
Administrative staff and clinicians working at these sites are now able to access patient information electronically to order tests, medications and review results at the patient’s bedside and other points of care.
Prior to EPAS going live at each site, staff received training and business change support to help them prepare for the new system. EPAS training is also offered to new staff on an ongoing basis at activated sites.
Do you require EPAS training?
If you’re starting as a new employee or transitioning to a hospital or health service where EPAS is being used then it’s important that you undertake training in the new system prior to starting your role to ensure that you are prepared and have an EPAS login.
Staff training in EPAS is arranged by the site’s management, in accordance with staffs’ start dates, and will be undertaken via the site’s online learning management system. Additional classroom sessions will also be provided for staff working in specialty areas such as Chemotherapy and ICU.
For more information
If you require more information on EPAS please contact the EPAS Program: