SA Health’s new patient electronic health record, EPAS, is the system that SA Health staff will be using to document information about your medical care. It will replace a number of paper based documentation that often sit at the end of the bed in a folder.
Your electronic health record will be initiated upon your first arrival at hospital and will be available to doctors, nurses and allied health professional on subsequent visits or follow up appointments at a SA Health hospital or health service using EPAS.
Below are a list of resources to help you understand more about SA Health’s patient electronic health record system.
- EPAS Patient Care Brochure (PDF 3MB)
- Frequently asked questions: What is EPAS? (PDF 392KB)
- EPAS benefits (PDF 99KB)
- EPAS improves medication safety (PDF 86KB)
- EPAS improves patient privacy (PDF 150KB)
- EPAS benefits for patients (PDF 107KB)
- Interruptions to your bedside entertainment services flyer (PDF 2MB)
- NEHTA video