Outcomes, Standards and Clinical Practice Team Leaders/ Senior Clinicians training course
Suitable for all mental health clinicians
1/2 day workshop
Mental Health teams collect a range of consumer and clinical information. How can this data be used to inform and improve consumer outcomes and services?
This forum provides an opportunity for Team Leaders and Senior Clinicians to share their experiences and further explore and develop skills in the use of clinical data in practice.
Topics will include:
- Using information to monitor and improve consumer outcomes
- Consumer profiling for services
- NOCC outcome use in clinical practice
- Clinical data to inform practice standards
- Evidence for National Standards
- Evaluating services using data
- Reports for clinical practice and improvement
- Benchmarking for services.