National Outcomes and Casemix Collection: Adult training course
Suitable for all mental health clinicians
1/2 day workshop
The National Mental Health Outcomes and Casemix Collection has seen the introduction into routine clinical practice of a range of standard Outcome Measures and Casemix Collection information.
This ½ day workshop provides an opportunity for mental health professionals in adult services to access training in the Health of the Nation Outcomes Scales (the key measure of problem severity in the suite of measures) along with an exploration of clinical and service development opportunities provided by the measures.
The workshop will include:
- health of the Nation Outcomes Scales (HoNOS) training
- a review of other National Outcomes and Casemix measures
- routine outcome measurement for care planning and review
- integrating consumer self assessment into clinical practice
- using aggregate data to support service development.