Clinical Utility of National Outcomes and Casemix Collection: Adult
For Senior Staff, Team Leaders & Service Managers
1/2 day workshop
The National Mental Health Outcomes and Casemix Collection has seen the introduction into routine clinical practice of a range of standard Outcome Measures and Casemix Collection information.
This workshop provides an opportunity for team leaders and service managers to attend a workshop on the clinical utility of NOCC and the use of MH information for teams including the use of MH information in service development, KPI’s and benchmarking. A walk through the reports available and examples of their use.
Topics will include:
- Using MH information in team reviews.
- Supporting staff in incorporating the outcome measures in clinical practice.
- Using aggregate data to support service development.
- Encourage teams to explore the use in evaluation.
- Using mental health information for service improvement.
- Reports – explanation of the various reports and their use.
- KPIs, Benchmarking within SA and National examples.