South Australian My Aged Care resources
In the lead up to full functionality, the Aged Care Assessment Programme (ACAP) Reform Unit presented a number of information sessions across the Local Health Networks (LHNs), Private Hospitals and aged care Service Providers. Please see below for the presentations:
- General Local Health Network – My Aged Care Information Session (PDF 304KB)
- Service Providers – My Aged Care Information Session (PDF 397KB)
Alice McDonald presented an update on ACATs transition to service providers attending the Aged and Community Services Forum held in Adelaide on 6 November 2015.
The ACAP Reform Unit has developed a series of fact sheets containing information about the changes associated with the ACATs transition to the My Aged Care System:
- Fact Sheet 8 - ACAT Assessment Outcome Information for Hospitals (PDF 240KB)
- Fact Sheet 9 – Summary of Commonwealth Aged Care Reform Initiatives (PDF 213KB)
- Fact Sheet 10 – Client Referral Pathways (PDF 172KB)
- Fact Sheet 11 – South Australian ACAP Match and Refer Protocol for My Aged Care (PDF 129KB)
- Fact Sheet 12 – Extensions – Residential Respite and Transition Care Programme (PDF 163KB)
- Fact Sheet 13 – ACAT Approval Documentation Changes (PDF 118KB)
- Fact Sheet 14 – Support Plan and Goal Setting (PDF 299KB).