My Aged Care News
Office for the Ageing has developed a series of communiques containing information about the Commonwealth reforms to aged care. Each document explains a different aspect of the reforms and contains links to relevant websites and contact details should you require further information.
- Communique 1: Introduction of My Aged Care (PDF 101KB)
- Communique 2: Information Sessions for SA Health Staff (PDF 147KB)
- Communique 3: My Aged Care Contact Centre, the My Aged Care System, Commonwealth Home Support Programme arrangements and the Regional Assessment Services (PDF 126KB)
- Communique 4: Access2HomeCare, South Australian Referral Pathways and Commonwealth Home Support Programme agreement extensions and fees (PDF 148KB)
- Communique 5: Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), SA hospital referral form, Domciliary Care Services and escalation process (PDF 252KB)
- Communique 6: Change to metropolitan Aged Care Assessment Team Referral Pathway, Transition Care Program (TCP) Referral Pathways and escalation concerns (PDF 201KB)
- Communique 7: Summary of July 1 changes, Update of My Aged Care, Disability Referral Pathway: business processes clarified and Veteran’s Support Services (PDF 189KB)
- Communique 8: New Fact Sheet #6 released: Service Provider Referral Pathways; My Aged Care Clients complaints pathways and the latest Commonwealth updates regarding the new Transition Working Group and My Aged Care workshop (PDF 249KB)
- Communique 9 - New Fact Sheet #7 released: Referral pathways for clients aged under 65 (50 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander); Domiciliary Care and ACAT Transition to Full Functionality of the My Aged Care System (PDF 242KB)
- Communique 10 - ACAT Full Functionality Project, Service Provider preparation for My Aged Care, Hospital direct referral for urgent CHSP services, Simultaneous referrals for CHSP and ACAT and Implementation of the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner (PDF 77KB)
- Communique 12 - My Aged Care Accelerated Design, Referrals for Palliative Clients, Checking referral pathway for client on web referral, Increasing Choice in Home Care Reforms, Short Term Restorative Care Programme, Confirmation of current Aged Care Approvals for clients (PDF 266KB)
- Communique 13 - My Aged Care Improvements, Improved access to client information for referrers, Accessing client aged care information, Appointment of a Representative Form, Third Party Client Registration (PDF 211KB)
Information contained in Communiques is current at the time of release. Given the reforms continue to evolve over time; the information about processes may have been updated in a more recent Communique. If you are unsure about a process, please see the Fact Sheets or contact the ACAP Reform Unit on (08) 8204 2432 or HealthACAP@sa.gov.au.