How to use the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR): Information for immunisation providers
What is available on the ACIR website?
Outlines the services available to immunisation service providers on:
- benefits of the ACIR
- Provider Registration
- how to send information
- immunisation payments and frequency
- sending vaccination details
- accessing ACIR information.
Lists the available guides for immunisation providers on:
- National Due and Overdue Rules for childhood immunisation
- how to complete the ACIR encounter forms
- guide to requesting access to the ACIR secure site
- ACIR internet login procedures
- guide to identifying a child and recording an encounter
- ACIR internet reports.
Lists the available forms for:
- application to register as an immunisation provider
- bank account details for immunisation providers
- immunisation History form
- immunisation encounter form
- immunisation encounter header form
- immunisation stationery order
- immunisation exemption - medical contraindication form
- immunisation exemption conscientious objection form.
Immunisation coverage rates
The ACIR also provides information on immunisation coverage rates. For details of immunisation coverage rates in South Australia see South Australian Immunisation Coverage Rates.
For further information see How to get the most out of the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) - Tips and handy hints poster (PDF 88KB) or visit the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register website.