Grants and scholarships in allied health
The Allied and Scientific Health Office (ASHO) is committed to advocating for, promoting and providing opportunities and related information for allied and scientific health professionals.
There are several organisations who offer a range of scholarships, support, education and networking opportunities such as:
- Puggy Hunter Memorial Scholarship Scheme - Study assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people at undergraduate and TAFE levels.
- The Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH) also offers a range of scholarships and grants to support the professional development of rural and remote Allied Health Professionals and students, including Transition Toolkit to Remote and Rural Practice.
- Mental Health Professional Online Development Learning portal
- National Rural Health Students Network (NRHSN)
- National Rural Health Alliance (NRHA)
- Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia (CRANA) plus
- Future Health Leaders
- Indigenous Health: Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Australian Indigenous ClinicalInfoNet.
For further information on the various grants and scholarships, email HealthAlliedandScientificHealth@sa.gov.au