Placements with Country Health SA LHN
One of the best things about going on placement in the country is the sense of adventure.
This is your chance to go outside your comfort zone and experience life differently. Who knows what this experience may lead to in the future? You can spend your weekends exploring the local environment and attractions, whether it is water sports in the Riverland, beaches in the South East or a road trip in the Mid North.
However, when considering a clinical placement with Country Health SA, we know that there are a lot of considerations, such as the financial impact of living away from home and access to local accommodation.
Please contact your university regarding scholarships and grants.
Financial Support for Students
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH)
- Country Health SA LHN Undergraduate Scholarships
- Country Health SA Student Orientation Manual (DOCX 383KB)
- Rural Placements Guide (NRHSN)
- When the Cowpat hits the Windmill (NRHSN)
- Wide Horizons (NRHSN)
SA Rural Student Health Clubs
- Adelaide University Rural Health Alliance
- University of South Australia Rural Outlook for University Students Towards Allied Health
- Flinders University Rural Health Society