Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Services provided by Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is central to SA Health's ability to deliver the current high level of health care services.
PSCM is responsible for the processes, practices and services that underpin procurement and supply chain operations across SA Health.
We lead the procurement practices across SA Health and support its business operations by providing:
- Advice and assistance to business units on their procurement projects.This includes all aspects of the procurement life-cycle: planning, tendering, contract development and management
- Purchasing systems for the requisitioning of, and payment for, goods and services
- A range of procurement related services and systems
We support the supply chain through-out the Local Health Networks and Statewide Services by providing a range of services, including:
- Health service, site-based, support services and associated logistics functions
- SA Health Catalogue for Requisitioning
- SA Health Distribution Centre
We ensure procurement functions align with the strategic needs of SA Health, through:
- Development and management of the whole of agency contracts - and ensuring their greater use across the portfolio
- Strategic management – the analysis of activity and trends, modelling and planning for future requirements
- Partnering with health units to:
- identify opportunities for future efficiencies and improvements
- support a broad range projects and developments across the portfolio
Information for suppliers
The tenders SA Health currently has on offer are advertised on the SA Government tenders and contracts website.
SA Health operates with an $11 million delegation, which is the highest level of accreditation for an agency procurement authority.Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is responsible its procurement operations.
Further information on South Australian government procurement is available from the State Procurement Board website.
SA Health is also seeking applications on an ongoing basis from suppliers to join the Transition Care Provider (TCP Panel). For more information and to apply, view the TCP Panel page.
If you would like additional information or cannot find the information you are looking for, please email us.