Integrated South Australian Activity Collection (ISAAC) resources
ISAAC Reference Manual
ISAAC Reference Manual 2016 Version 11 (PDF 4MB) - Effective 1 July 2016
ISAAC downloadable resources
- 2016 - 2017 reference files
- 2015 - 2016 reference files
- forms for submitting information
- submission formats
- AR-DRG Version 8.0 Listing July 2016 (XLS 80KB)
- Admitted Activity Localities Reference Table 2016 unformatted (XLS 1.7MB)
- Admitted Activity Localities Reference Table 2015 unformatted (XLSX 1.8MB)
- Admitted Activity RUG ADL Reference Table - June 2015 (XLSX 92KB)
- AR-DRG 6.0x Listing June 2012 (XLS 120KB)
List of Version 6.0x AR-DRGs. Effective 1 July 2012
- AR-DRG 7.0 Listing July 2014 (XLS 91KB)
List of Version 7.0 AR-DRGs. Effective 1 July 2014
- Clinic Codes 2013 (XLS 28KB)
ISAAC Clinic Codes and their specialities
- Country of Birth Codes (XLS 17KB)
Contains Country of Birth Codes. Effective 1 July 2013.
- Day Only Procedures Manual 1999 (PDF 737KB)
Summarises the day only procedures arrangements.
- Hospital listing - alpha June 2016 (XLS 50KB)
ISAAC Hospital with unique Hospital Code - alphabetical order.
- Hospital Listing – numeric June 2016 (XLS 45KB)
ISAAC Hospital with unique Hospital Code - numerical order.
- ICD10AM Ed9 Reference Table - May 2015 (XLSX 1.7MB)
- Inappropriate Sameday Procedure Code List 2013 (DOCX 25KB)
Listing of procedure codes considered inappropriate for same day admission.
- MDC Listing 6.0x July 2012 (XLS 19KB)
MDC Listing Version 6.0x Major Diagnostic Categories. Effective 1 July 2012.
- MDC Listing 7.0 July 2014 (XLS 13KB)
MDC Listing Version 7.0 Major Diagnostic Categories. Effective 1 July 2014
- Private Health Insurance (Benefit Requirements) Rules 2011
Summarises details of day only arrangements.
- ISAAC Change Request Form (DOC 102KB)
Use this form to officially request a modification to the ISAAC Collections from 1 July. This includes requesting changes to the way in which data is collected, changes to standards or guidelines that govern the collection of data.
- ISAAC Control Log - Paper (XLS 13KB)
Must be completed with each submission. Use if submitting paper forms. For use with submissions from July 2012.
- ISAAC Control Log - Electronic Data Submission (XLS 133KB)
Mandatory from July 2012. Must be completed and forwarded with each email submission.
- Instructions for completing ISAAC Control Log - Electronic Data Submission (DOC 250KB)
- ISAAC Correction Form - Single (DOC 103KB)
Use this form to change/correct any data items that have previously been submitted to ISAAC. Use when you have to correct more than 2 data items for a single record OR when you have only 1 record to correct OR you want to delete a record.
- ISAAC Correction Form - Multiple (DOC 152KB)
Use this form to change/correct any data items that have previously been submitted to ISAAC. Use when you have many records to correct AND only 1 or 2 items to correct per record.
- ISAAC Patient Summary Form 20a (PDF 314KB)
The ISAAC Patient Summary Form collects demographic, admission specific and clinical data. Effective 1 July 2014
- File Submission - 746 Format - new file (XLS 78KB)
Valid for separations from 1 July 2013.
- File Submission - 746 format - correction file (XLS 48KB)
Valid for corrections from 1 July 2013
If you have queries regarding ISAAC:
(08) 8226 7322 or (08) 8226 7323 - ISAAC Submissions: General enquiries
(08) 8226 7337 - ISAAC Submissions: Department of Veterans Affairs
Fax: (08) 8226 8150
Level 3 CitiCentre Building, 11 Hindmarsh Square Adelaide
Postal address: Information Assembly, Information Management, SA Health, PO Box 287, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5001