Tarpari Wellbeing Day
Looking forward – New Beginnings
Focusing on Aboriginal health, culture and reconciliation, this community event has much to offer the whole community of Port Pirie and surrounding areas.
“Looking Forward – New Beginnings” is the theme for this year’s event, encapsulating not only the importance of eye health, but recognising that by working together we can look forward to a brighter more inclusive and healthy future.
Please join us in recognising and celebrating Aboriginal health and culture. Take the opportunity to enjoy a free family day out and visit the multitude of services on hand to assist the community.
An Auslan interpreter will also be available to sign the formal proceedings.
Location: Memorial Park, Port Pirie
Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018
Time: 10.00am to 2.00pm
The event will include:
- career options for young people
- information about health factors impacting eye health
- information about services that can help you and your family to keep healthy and strong
- dance performances
- Aboriginal art displays
- sporting and craft activities
- face painting
- free BBQ.
- Read the Tarpari Wellbeing Day event poster (PDF 206KB)
- Program Event Guide (PDF 1MB)
- Art Exhibition Booklet (PDF 2MB)
- Contact the Aboriginal Health Team on (08) 8638 1100