Tarpari Wellbeing Day
Looking forward – New Beginnings
Focusing on Aboriginal health, culture and reconciliation, this community event had much to offer the whole community of Port Pirie and surrounding areas.
“Looking Forward – New Beginnings” was the theme for this year’s event, encapsulating not only the importance of eye health, but recognising that by working together we can look forward to a brighter more inclusive and healthy future.
The event recognised and celebrated Aboriginal health and culture.
An Auslan interpreter was also be available to sign the formal proceedings.
- Read the Tarpari Wellbeing Day event poster (PDF 206KB)
- Program Event Guide (PDF 1MB)
- Art Exhibition Booklet (PDF 2MB)
- Seeing the future — how to keep your eyes healthy infographic (PDF 160KB)
- Contact the Aboriginal Health Team on (08) 8638 1100