Drug and alcohol service activity and performance data
Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia (DASSA) provides statewide alcohol and other drug treatment services. DASSA also provides policy advice to the South Australian government regarding tobacco, alcohol and illicit drugs.
The following reports contains information on levels of activity and quality for DASSA clinical services (and its client profile) as well as selected population data relevant to the State’s tobacco and alcohol policies.
DASSA quality, safety, activity and state population data
Client feedback on DASSA services and programs
South Australian Alcohol and Other Drug Strategy
Progress against the South Australian Alcohol and Other Drug Strategy 2011-2016 (PDF 7MB):
- Annual progress report 2012 (PDF 3.18KB)
- Annual progress report 2013 (PDF 1.88KB)
- Annual progress report 2014 (PDF 1.5KB)
- Annual progress report 2015 (PDF 1.5KB)
- Final progress report 2016 (PDF 1.6KB)