SA Health reports statistics on a range of areas including health risk factors, mental illness, population groups, the performance of hospital and health care services, safety and quality and public health.
We also report data on cancer, pregnancy, births, breast screening, cervix screening, immunisation coverage, and infectious and notifiable diseases.
SA Health's primary source of data and commentary on the health of South Australians is contained in the report South Australia: Our Health and Health Services (PDF 6.14MB).
You can also obtain statistics and data on public health by contacting SA Health.
Sources of health statistics are available on the following topics:
- Alcohol and drug statistics
- Aboriginal health outcome statistics
- Cancer incidence and mortality statistics
- Healthcare infection statistics
- Hospitals and other health care services statistics
- Pregnancy outcome statistics
- Public health statistics
- Risk factors for health statistics
- SA Burden of Disease Study
- Surveillance of notifiable conditions
- Women’s health statistics