Department for Health and Ageing
Credit card expenditure
- March 2018 (PDF 38KB)
- February 2018 - no charges
- January 2018 - no charges
- December 2017 - no charges
- November 2017 - no charges
- October 2017 (PDF 112KB)
- September 2017 (PDF 112KB)
- August 2017 (PDF 38KB)
- July 2017 (PDF 97KB)
- June 2017 (PDF 228KB)
- May 2017 (PDF 2MB)
- April 2017 (PDF 242KB)
Mobile phone costs
- January 2018 (PDF 35KB)
- December 2017 (PDF 35KB)
- November 2017 - no charges
- October 2107 - no charges
- September 2017 (PDF 35KB)
- August 2017 (PDF 35KB)
- July 2017 (PDF 35KB)
- June 2017 (PDF 35KB)
- May 2017 (PDF 35KB)
- April 2017 (PDF 35KB)
Travel, including overseas travel is an important part of SA Health’s business, allowing employees to participate in professional development opportunities including attending and presenting at leading edge conferences, seminars and workshops. Employees are supported through investment in training and development. SA Health is committed to the ongoing professional development of Medical Officers through the relevant industrial instruments.
Overseas travel allows the sharing of knowledge from one jurisdiction to another and is an opportunity for employees to advance SA Health’s priorities and benefit the South Australian public health system by improving services.
Department for Health and Ageing employees
The below report summarises information relating to employee overseas travel approved and/or funded by the Department for Health and Ageing.
Previous Department for Health and Ageing overseas travel reports can be found under Publications and Resources page.
Chief Executive overseas travel
- October 2017 to March 2018 - no travel
- January to September 2017 - no travel
- July to December 2016 (PDF 70KB)
Chief Executive domestic travel
- April to September 2017 (PDF 74KB)
- January to March 2017 (PDF 120KB)
- February to December 2016 (PDF 4MB)
Local Health Network and SA Ambulance Service
Local Health Network and SA Ambulance Service employee overseas travel information can be found at the links below:
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Country Health SA Local Health Network
- SA Ambulance Service
Ancillary office expenditure
No expenses were incurred in relation to hosting or attending events by the Chief Executive for this time period.
Details of consultants engaged can be found at SA Tenders and Contracts website.
Gift and benefits declarations
- April 2018 (PDF 37KB)
- March 2018 (PDF 103KB)
- February 2018 - no declarations
- January 2018 (PDF 106KB)
- December 2017 - no declarations
- November 2017 (PDF 95KB)
- October 2017 (PDF 94KB)
- September 2017 (PDF 88KB)
- August 2017 (PDF 74KB)
- July 2017 (PDF 89KB)
- June 2017 (PDF 94KB)
- April - May 2017 (PDF 80KB)
- January - March 2017 (PDF 90KB)
- November - December 2016 (PDF 270KB)
- Probity in Procurement Policy (PDF 568KB)
- Procurement and Contract Management System Policy (PDF 239KB).
List of capital works
Information on all capital works can be found in Budget Paper 5: Capital Investment Statement (Chapter 2, page 34).
Information relating to reports over 12 months ago can be obtained by emailing FOIOCE@health.sa.gov.au
To access information for the Office of the Minister for Health and Ageing and the Minister for Mental Health and Substance Abuse go to Our Minister.