Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council Inc.
A major role of the Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council Inc is to relay ideas and views from the Community to the local Health Service.
The Kingston Robe Health Advisory Council meetings are held bi-monthly on the 4th Wednesday at 7.00pm.
Meetings alternate between Kingston Hospital and Robe.
The Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council can include:
- Up to 8 community members
- 1 local government nominee
- 1 local member of Parliament or his or her nominee
- 1 medical practitioner
- A worker from Country Health SA
|Presiding member||Denise Foreman|
|Local member of parliament||Pauline Parsons|
|Local government nominee||Dean Starling|
|Medical practitioner member||David Senior|
|Community representatives||Deane Goode
- 2015-2016 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2014-2015 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2013-2014 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2012-2013 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2011-2012 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2010-2011 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2009-2010 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2008-2009 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
Kingston Robe Health Advisory Council Inc.
C/- Kingston Soldiers Memorial Hospital
Cnr Cooke Street & Young Street
Kingston SE 5275