SA Health Clinical Academics Enterprise Bargaining
Clinical Academics Enterprise Agreement 2014
A ballot for the new Clinical Academics Enterprise Agreement (PDF 5MB) held between 25 March 2014 to 4 April 2014 resulted in 100% of Clinical Academics who voted accepting the terms of the new Enterprise Agreement.
The Industrial Relations Commission of South Australia (IRCSA) approved the SA Health Clinical Academics Enterprise Agreement (CAEA) 2014 on Tuesday 27 May 2014.
Key elements of the new Agreement
Key elements of the new Agreement include:
- Salary increases matched to the Consultant/Senior Consultant classifications as provided for in the SA Health Salaried Medical Officers Enterprise Agreement 2013, namely:
- 9% from first full pay period (ffpp) on or after 14 April 2013
- 3% from ffpp on or after 14 April 2014
- 3% from ffpp on or after 14 April 2015
- 2.5% from ffpp on or after 14 April 2016
- Increases to professional development reimbursement;
- Increases to Managerial Allowances commensurate with salary increases;
- Increases to Recall and Immediate Recall hourly payments;
- An increase from 14 to 16 weeks for paid maternity or adoption leave, with greater increases for employees of more than five years and sharing arrangements;
- Provision for voluntary Flexible Hours Arrangements;
- Job planning.
The new rates and allowances will be processed by the ffpp on or after 24 July 2014.
The new CAEA can be accessed in the Related Resources section of this page.