SA Health infrastructure
The Infrastructure Directorate, as part of the Finance and Corporate Services Division, supports the Department for Health and Ageing (DHA) business units and the Local Health Networks (LHN) in:
- strategic planning and evaluation of the public health system’s infrastructure requirements
- managing SA Health’s capital program including delivery of major infrastructure projects
- providing executive leadership for SA Health’s built assets
- delivering property and security services to SA Health and DHA
- managing the delivery of biomedical engineering services.
Infrastructure takes a lead role on behalf of the Health Portfolio in supporting:
- accommodation planning
- building security including HealthWatch SA.
- building services and amenities
- first aid and fire warden information.
The Infrastructure Directorate incorporates the following units:
- Capital Planning and Evaluation
- Capital Projects
- Property and Security
- SA Biomedical Engineering (SABME)
Executive Director, Infrastructure
Telephone: (08) 8463 6084
Fax: (08) 8463 6070