SA Health Awards
The SA Health Awards showcase excellence in the public health sector.
The Awards recognise and reward individuals, teams, programs or projects that have significantly improved the delivery of health services to the South Australian community. They also honour the commitment of those who work to improve the performance of the public health sector.
The 2017 SA Health Award winners were announced during the SA Health Awards ceremony on Friday, 24 November 2017 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
Congratulations to all of our finalists and winners for this year!
Please see below for information on all of our winners and finalists and the diverse programs for which they were nominated.
- Premier’s Health Award – Our Community
- Minister’s Innovation Award
- Out of Hospital Strategies and Care
- Enhancing Hospital Care
- Building and Strengthening Partnerships
- Excellence in Non-Clinical Services
- Young Professional of the Year
- Excellence and Innovation in Aboriginal Health
- Improving Safety and Quality
- Partnering with Consumers, Carers and Our Community
- 2017 Dr Peter Chapman Award for Excellence in Country Health
Contact the SA Health Awards Coordinator on email email@example.com.
Staff can also visit the intranet for further information.