Protecting your health
There’s a lot you can do to protect your health and the health of others.
- Animal bites and scratches
- Asbestos in and around your home
- Avoiding mosquito bites
- Avoiding sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Bushfire smoke and your health
- Cosmetics and your health
- Fight the Bite
- Get immunised
- Hand hygiene
- Keeping areas clean
- Legionnaires’ disease: reducing risks in the home
- Protecting yourself and your health whilst travelling overseas
- Stay healthy in the heat
- Staying healthy with pet reptiles, amphibians and fish
- Wash, Wipe, Cover - don't infect another!
- You've got what?