Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service
The Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service is now available in South Australia.
Get Healthy is a free*, confidential information and telephone based coaching service that helps adults make lifestyle changes in relation to healthy eating, being physically active and achieving and maintaining a healthy weight.
Call 1300 806 258 between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from anywhere in South Australia to register, or fill in an online contact form and start your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Get Healthy is a free* service for adults, no referral is needed.
Qualified Get Healthy coaches provide information, health coaching and support to help you achieve your health goals.
What does the service involve?
- You will have your own personal, professional health coach to help you plan and achieve your health goals
- Get Healthy offers you up to ten free and confidential coaching calls over a period of six months.Your coach keeps in touch by telephone on a regular basis and at times that suit you, between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- You can discuss issues that make it difficult to improve your health, discuss ideas and tips to make you feel better and develop a plan that is achievable
- Your coach understands that there are barriers to achieving better health and helps you identify them.
* Your first call to Get Healthy will be charged at local call cost, or as per your mobile plan. Once enrolled in the service there will be no call cost, as the coach calls you.